60 Mins – £45
Counselling is a talking therapy that involves a trained therapist listening to you and helping you find ways to deal with emotional issues.
Counselling can help you cope with:
- a mental health condition, such as depression, anxiety or an eating disorder
- an upsetting physical health condition, such as infertility
- a difficult life event, such as a bereavement, a relationship breakdown or work-related stress
- difficult emotions – for example, low self-esteem or anger
- other issues, such as sexual identity
At your appointment, you’ll be encouraged to talk about your feelings and emotions with a trained therapist, who’ll listen and support you without judging or criticising.
The therapist can help you gain a better understanding of your feelings and thought processes, and find your own solutions to problems. But they won’t usually give advice or tell you what to do.
The Atman Healing Centre,
7 Nugents Entry, Enniskillen,
Co. Fermanagh, BT74 7DF
Tel: 028 66 22 96 32