90/60 Mins – £90/£60
Nutritional Therapy is an evidence-based approach to maximising one’s health potential though individually formulated nutritional and lifestyle changes. We treat the body as a whole while seeking the root source of health concerns, rather than simply treating the symptoms.
It works on the basis that we all have unique genetics, environmental influences, medical or nutrition histories, life stress, time pressures and so on, and therefore, ‘one size fits all’ models of eating (often based on outdated research) simply don’t work well for a lot of people.
What health concerns may benefit from Nutritional Therapy?
· Digestive Problems (Constipation, Diarrhoea, Bloating, IBS, Food Intolerances, Diverticulitis and more)
· Autoimmune conditions ( such as Fibromyalgia, IBD, Lupus, Rheumatoid arthritis)
· Cancer during and after treatment
· Weight problems (Weight gain/inability to lose weight, Sugar Cravings)
· Cardio-Vascular Health (Raised Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Metabolic Syndrome)
· Skeletal Issues (Joint Pain, Arthritis, Osteoporosis)
· Skin Conditions (Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea)
· Mental health & General Wellbeing (Low mood, Anxiety, Fatigue, Poor Concentration)
The Atman Healing Centre,
7 Nugents Entry, Enniskillen,
Co. Fermanagh, BT74 7DF
Tel: 028 66 22 96 32